Please to share your weirdest symptoms! Neurological issues anyone?

Posted , 21 users are following.

Hello Ladies, please to share your most strange/ weird symptom. If anyone had neurological issues during Peri or any other scary or weird symptom . and how long .

thanks in advance

Much Love !

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I'm currently peri menopause /menopause and for the past 3 weeks I've had a weird sort of buzzing vibrating feeling in my breast bone and now I'm getting cold tingling sensations across my collar bone, such an odd feeling and almost makes you panic!

But like other ladies here I feel on the edge of panic all the time like my nerves are hanging out, I've googled this a lot and it's not always a good idea to Google!

But I'm convinced this is menopause and the nervous system gone into over drive I find I get it worse when I'm bloated and also eating small meals every few hours helps.

My doctor said it was heartburn, it's not heart burn, I've asked to speak to another doctor but not holding my breath,

Kind of happy I found others like me, hope someone can find a solution as this is making me miserable.

• Edited

i have experienced almost all of those symptoms i had mri as well the drs keep putting me on anti anxiety medsi am so done with them.sorry u are all having issues but i feel like i have found where i belong and im not crazy

• Edited

this is what my drs keeps saying to me that anxiety without any test being done at my wits end with it bed bound me but recently been suffering major headaches that dont go way with meds so i'm getting to the point of going stir crazy my memory is shocking & my behaviour has changed & i cant shake the feeling off that something aint right in my brain that causing every issue in my body so might sound crazy but actually feeling the strain is unbearable

• Posted

i have had very bad episodes of lack of coordination and feeling disorientated. its been extremely scary. ill be 41 next month and ive been dealing with PM symptoms for about 6 months. ive had countless bladder infections hot flashes heart palpitations ive just seen the ENT due to ear pain and dizziness he said ive developed eczema in my otter ears this is crazy these symptoms

• Posted

I have a lot of wierd unexplainable symptoms that my doctor had categorized to anxiety. but I have these even when I am not anxious. I have a wierd tight feeling in my lower chest at the diaphragm area,.my right eye is blurred, I have weakness of muscles or nerves too ? I don't know but left side feels more weak than right. shaking feeling, like there is no strength in my upper body to hold it straight up when sitting. so scary! but drs are of no help, I'm managing my symptoms with homeopathy.

• Posted

thank you Ladies for sharing❤ This all is weird, we will be better soon hopefully !!!

much Love.

My L side is bad.. leg, buttock , arm face wrist ... all weak and weird. buzzing, tingling , vibrating, muscle twitches and blurry vision... many other things...squeezed ribs with pain.. diaphragm tightness and lots of pain+ weird cough that has no explanation... 路路

this IS scary indeed!

• Posted

thank you Ladies for sharing❤ This all is weird, we will be better soon hopefully !!!

much Love.

My L side is bad.. leg, buttock , arm face wrist ... all weak and weird. buzzing, tingling , vibrating, muscle twitches and blurry vision... many other things...

this IS scary indeed!

• Edited

Buzzing in head is debilitating for me. started 9 months ago and is there constantly, some days the buzzing and screeching is so loud it hurts my ears.

Also feel like I have a temperature when I don't, not hot flushes as such but my face feels like it's red hot!

Metallic taste in mouth, and internal vibrations again in head.

All pretty horrible really!

• Posted

Hi Nina20271,

I am now three years post and I have been having Vertigo off and one every couple of months. This last bout just seems to have never left after two weeks. It has also left me with weird head pressure when I move my head side to side, and looking up. I have felt the shaky and just overall weirdness of not being myself. I swear, every month it is something new. Test after test, and doctors give you that look like you are nutty.

I refuse to see male doctors as they have no idea what one is going through and describing it is just useless. Younger female doctors try to understand, but I see more and more of them who give me that oh, I hope I don't go through that look. I am so thankful for this website and ALWAYS come here first to find out if I am going out of my mind, or if this is another symptom of the process.

Thanks to all who are sharing, it really helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.