Pleasee Help!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

how does an intact hymen look like?? I'm a virgin but i guess i have like a little hole , does that mean that i was born without a hymen? i do masturbate but i have never put anything in my vagina or wear a tampon i only use pads.. when i masturbate i rub the clitoris. I'm afraid if i lost my virginity because girls where i love should not lose it before marriage and should bleed in their wedding night ,i'm freaaked out ![image](https://patient.azureedge.net/forums/images/upload-sm/1238957-

please tell me how does an intact hymen of a virgin look like? I'm sooo worried right now

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

FYI your hymen can tear doing non sexual activities like riding a horse or a bike ...

• Posted

i never ride a horse or a bike and i never did any kind of sports

• Posted

Whatever you wanted to show your link does not work.

There are some individual cases when:

there is no hymen since birth;

the hymen breaks during some sports, especially by stretching/doing split.

There is variation of hymens which you can look in this photo.

• Posted

And there are even more variations of hymens, these are just most common ones.

• Posted

and what's mine? I'm sorry for all these question but i have no one to ask or trust

• Posted

No need to apologize. It looks that your hymen is quite thick (redundant) and most likely it gonna bleed when you break it, so don't worry any more about your hymen.

• Posted

You can PM me at any time if you have any other questions that bothers you.

• Posted

don't worry, you can even put you fingers down there to masturbate - it's really unlikely to break because of it.

I understand your concern, but you have to remember that not everyone bleeds when they have sex for the first time. Some do have some blood, some more, some don't have at all due to their hymen being elastic, even though they are virgins.

Or, as an example, I had blood only for the second time I had sex, so it's all very individual, and if you don't have blood during your first time it doesn't mean you're not a virgin or don't have hymen - its just nature.

• Posted

Please can you tell me if i have an intact hymen too !!

imageimage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.