PLESE HELP ME! I'VE BEEN ILL FOR TWO MONTHS. I NEED ADVICE, EXPERIENCES, ANYTHING!

Posted , 9 users are following.

PLEASE READ THIS. I KNOW ITS LONG BUT I NEED INPUT AND THE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M MISERABLE!

I've been sick for about two months now, and both my doctors and myself have no idea what's going on.

I've had multiple blood and urine tests done, have even had a CT scan on my abdomen which supposedly came back okay. "nothing of an emergency matter," in the words of the staff at Maury Regional.

None of these symptoms started until after I was bit by something in the woods.

It all started randomly, a couple months after i was bit. I had one night where my temperature kept fluctuating anywhere from 95° to 101° along with vomiting, chills, and headache. The next day my fever was gone but i felt wrong.

I started to notice more moles and freckles showing up on my body.

If anybody has any idea what might be going on with me, please let me know! If you've had similar experiences please give me insight because whatever is happening to me is TERRIFYING AND DEHABILITATING TO MY LIFE.

My symptoms include:

-Extreme weight loss

-Leg, neck, and armpit swelling

-Lumps that will disappear and reappear at random times ALL over my body.

-Constipation

-Muscle weakness

-Trouble with reflexes

-Poor eyesight

- Muscle stiffness and aches

- red dots that will appear and disappear.

-Pain in my lower back that will shoot down to my butt

-Almost constant brain fog. I feel like I can't think.

-difficulty speaking and walking at some points.

-Left side of body will go numb, tingle, or it feels like my circulation is being cut off.

-EXTREMELY noticeable veins.

-Pain in my chest/ difficulty breathing.

-headaches (sometimes I think my head is swelling because of the extreme pressure)

-chills

-hot and cold flashes

-Feels like there is gas in my entire body.

-decreased sensations to touch.

-random hard spots that I can squeeze out

-random sores and bruises on my body

-left lung doesn't feel like it works as well

And sooooooo many more things.

My doctor thinks I have IBS which would explain some symptoms, but not all.

I have an ear infection to go along with all of this which would also explain my head pressure, but I'm scared.

It's making me depressed, I have such a bad case of Malaise and I feel like I'm in this alone because nobody believes that I'm hurting.

I'M TRYING SO HARD, I NEED INPUT AND SUGGESTIONS.

It's so hard to live with this. I want it to stop.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Have you had a Lyme disease test? Your symptoms sound like Lyme to a T. Might wanna bring that up with your doc, even more so because you got bit by “something” and symptoms followed soon after. Good luck. 
  • Posted

I have very similar symptoms and have done for a while now and doctors put it all down to anxiety which is very hard to believe 
    • Posted

They first tried to pin it on my depression, and I know my body. Its like my body is screaming at me to get help. I hope you also feel better
  • Posted

Have they tested you for Lime's Disease?  Important to get this checked out since you were bitten. And Lime's seems to be on the increase

• Posted

Hi i suffer from ibs and what you are suffering does not sound anything like , but i think it does sound like lyme disease, have you spoke to your doctor, if your that worried go to a&e and get checked out, i suffer anxiety and your mind can imagine terrible things and you can think things are happening to you that are not, but if these are geniune symptoms then you really need to get them dealt with , hope you get the help you need 

• Posted

I was diagnosed with IBS by my GI, but that's not the overall diagnosis. It's just adding to the pain. Trust me, my anxiety does contribute but I've never been in such pain. Thank you for the input. I appreciate it

• Posted

I agree with everyone advising to get checked for Lyme disease. Hope you get answers and feel better soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.