Plexus for LS?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone ever tried Plexus for their LS? This might only be an American based company, for those outside the US.

It is listed as a possible help for autoimmune diseases, so I was curious if anyone else had tried it.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Something in the probiotic made mine worse.
    • Posted

No dairy, no sugar and using essential oils and NingXia has helped mine the best.
    • Posted

Interesting...good to know! Thanks!
  • Posted

Hi, I have been on Plexus since the end of May. I started taking it because I suffer with IBS and I need to lose weight. I was hoping it would help my LS but it has not. I know you have to be on it for a couple of months before you notice changes so I will give it more time. Plexus claims to heal a lot!!
    • Posted

Has it helped with your IBS or weight loss? It does claim to help a lot...lol.
    • Posted

I'm debating plexus for hashimotos and LS.   Did you continue with it and has it helped your LS?

• Posted

Ive been on it for over a year. I keep adding things though and I like it but dont really think its helped with the LS, but not sure. I mean maybe it would be worse if I wasnt doing that? I have not changed my diet much though. Ive been on triplex for a year but have added the vitalbiome and XFactor plus vitamins supplements just recently. They stress that our gut health is such a factor in so much of our health and autoimmune system. I mean I know its not going away but its a fight to keep it at bay.
    • Posted

Thanks for that perspective. So far most people don't seem to feel it's an amazing answer to LS. 

• Posted

I take Plexus triplex now for about 7 months. In fact I sell it too. I started it also to lose weight and belly fat but I was told it may help my LS. I discussed it with my upline and she said it should but it hasnt really that Ive noticed. I have lost weight and bloating etc is much better. Helps with energy levels, so I like it but unfortunately it hasnt been what I hoped for when dealing with LS

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.