PLS HELP Huge RED RASH on my Uncircumcised penis, which comes and goes.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Red Rash on my Penis gland and foreskin that comes and goes in the past week

What could it be? Is it balanitis, Thrush? The rash it self doesn't hurt, It doesn't hurt while I'm peeing as well but it comes and go.

These pictures are taken from this week.

Background - Went to a message place for a whole body oil massage 2 weeks ago, she gave me a hand job at the end. No sexual intercourse whatsoever. Any chance can be related to that incident?

Please help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It could be some kind of reaction or irritation from the oil used. Was the oil fragranced? As a rule scented stuff shouldn’t be used on the genitals - it irritates. You could try applying pure raw cold pressed organic coconut oil or camomile cream (Kamilosan, from Amazon). It does look like when my hubby gets thrush (which can be caused by scented products) - he usually has some soreness with it, but not everyone does. First try come canestan cream and see how that goes.
  • Posted

Hi Suki girl,

I don't recall the oil was fragranced or anything. But I will try your pure raw cold pressed organic coconut oil method.

Do you think this is just irritation? It cannot be any Sexually transmitted disease? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.