PLS HELP I DON'T WHY MY VAGINA LOOKS LIKES THIS

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just recently checked what my vagina looks like and I am suprised with what I saw. I don't know if it is imagegenital warts or something more. Please help me identify what it is. Tell me if I need to see a doctor immediately.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

From that distance it looks all good, do a closer photo of your concern dear

• Posted

sorry my cam is not that clear that's the best shot that I can take, is it really good so far madam? I am so worried because other girls dont have that I'm kinda worried.

• Posted

i was guna say if you werenr sexually active it could be a piece of your hymen. have you been vacinated for HPV? my second guess woule be HPV warts. they are so common ans can easily be removed in your obs office.

• Posted

I am so worried right now. How high is the chance of it being part of my hymen? My partner insists that even on our intercourse, my vagina already looks like that. Plus, I'm not sure if I am sexually active because I'm confused like how can you say that you are sexually active? I just answered yes because my partner and I tend to do have sex at least 1-2 times a week (based last year since we are both studying ). Does that mean that I'm really sexually active? Sorry for asking you too much questions.

• Posted

sexually active as in you have penetrated the vagina. if you guys are havimg sex 1-2 x per week the chances of it being your hymen is slim, but possible. has your partner ever had any other partners? your not bothering me no need to apoligize.

• Posted

no, my I am the first and only person that my partner is having sex with.

• Posted

well that makes it less likely that its anything serious! but the only way to 100% avoid stds is to not have sex. maybe you guys could go get tested together for peace of mind?

The skin on your genitals, mouth, and eyes can be infected easily. Other areas of skin may get infected if there's a way for the herpes virus to get in, like through a cut, burn, rash, or other sores. You don't have to have sex to get herpes.

all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.