PLS HELP!! I found white bumps on my vagina ( PICS )

Posted , 3 users are following.

This morning there was one small white bump and around 6 pm it became bigger. Now, its 10 pm and two more grew. im really scared, ive never had sex. Its itchy and uncomfortable. It bled before and i think its happened before but i just dismissed it because it went away. i really hope its not genital herpes and im scared to ask my mom to schedule an appointment to the gynecologist.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Does your school have a nurse or clinic you can go to privately -You need to see a doctor - Why are you ashamed? Just go see someone asap and be mature and deal with it!

• Posted

Hi,don't be scared to ask your mom. If she is like most moms she would want you to go in. You will be okay,try and relax.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.