Pls help me I’m worried about my chloestrual level of 6.1

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi there

im really looking for some help.. have had recent bloodtests all fine apart from receptionist told me im borderline high chlosetrual which is showing at 6.1 my others levels / ratio were all good and optimal and normal im now so petrified this is really bad i suffer from health anxiety and am currebtly having cbt i just wanted some advice as have never had this before and im now so scared something will happen 😦

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Emma.

please, don't worry about your cholesterol. Mine has always been high and the gp put me on Statins. Horrible side effects.

Look on youtube for the gp who has written the Pioppi diet. He explains all you need to know about cholesterol. good luck.

• Posted

thanks hun xx would you say mine are bad levels ive attached a piccy in another post of all readings x hope your feeling ok

• Posted

Hi Emma,

Your cholesterol is fine, please do not worry about it. If you listen to doctors everyone in the world should have the same cholesterol, blood pressure etc., which is ridiculous. Cholesterol goes up and down and is important for the body, 75% of cholesterol is made by the liver only 25% comes from food.

• Posted

Hi Emma - What Armelle and Jen have posted are absolutely true. Worry not. We are commodities, guinea pigs or collateral to the "health" industry, and no amount of money is enough for them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.