Pls help me out

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am 30 yrs old hvng 2 kids,now a days my cycle is getting delayd for 2 mnths 3 mnths and putting on weight too....

i hve thyroid problm too 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

You sound overwhelmed,  life can be very difficult with a young family if you are not feeling 100%.  You haven't really said specifically what is happening to you or what your diagnosis is apart from the thyroid.

Is this a lichen Sclerosus problem?  If so, we are all here to help and share our experience and solutions.

• Posted

thats nice margaret. thank you! I will add my voice x
  • Posted

Is your thyroid taken care of by medication?

I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed.  I have 2 hound children too, work full time & go for treatments every morning before work.  What I find helpful is to have fun & control over my diet.  Check out the paleo mom, the paleo view podcast too.  Stress definitely makes my symptoms worse & walking outside lots is so helpful to combat stress & makes you feel better.

It's such a crap condition & when conditions are better you feel better about yourself.  When conditions are worse it throws you in to sadness.  

Be well mama.

• Posted

Bearmama I was delighted to note your recommendation of the paleo mom...am so glad you found her helpful.... were you able to visit the site dhana?
    • Posted

not exactly will do it right away,thanks a lot marey & bearmama smile
  • Posted

Just a thought.  You are not pregnant?  I presume you have checked but I felt it needed to be said.
    • Posted

no chrisy i am nt,i have already operated of  family planning
  • Posted

Dhana,

I feel for you. You are only young with two children and it all seems too much at the moment. Have you got a good GP? You need to talk to her/him about how you are feeling and make sure everything is being done to support you. My doctor is so good. She is sensitive and caring and you need one like that to help you past this.

please keep writing on here to receive support as well. Know we care and are here to help. Whereabouts are you? I am in Australia and understand the system here but your country may have different ways to help you. The internet is a good way to find out what is available in the way of help and support. I attend a special clinic for example. All the best to you and hugs from me.

• Posted

hello dhana

may i add my voice to cheer you! so sorry you feel things are getting on top of you. I agree that taking control really helps.

• Posted

dhana sorry to hear your period was delayed. is this a one off (and has a pregnancy test helped?) or a regular event now as lack of iron and other nutrients can cause delayed menses on a regular basis...if thats a concern...to add to the list of everything else thats possibly weighing you down at the moment...but perhaps solvable in bite size chunks?

sorry you feel low...is there anything else on your mind?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.