PLS HELP PIC INCLUDED

Posted , 2 users are following.

Idk why but i feel like my vaginal opening doesnt look normal , also ive gotten this random raised bump . Anyone have any opinions ?!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i dont think the pic uploaded properly, but normally things like that are of no concern every1 looks different, if i were you id re upload the picture and explain your symptoms a bit more in depth
  • Posted

To upload a pic you need to click on the box in the top right of the reply box that has a picture of mountains and a moon. Otherwise, you could make it your profile picture.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.