Plugged ears for 14 weeks ... Tests show nothing

Posted , 2 users are following.

My right ear out of nowhere had gotten plugged. I have seen 2 ENT doctors who gave me a nasal steroid spray, sinus rinse and neither have worked at 14 weeks. Originally there was only negative pressure and the following week there was fluid in the air and within the next week fluid was gone, pressure was in the norm and had a hearing test in which everything looked good yet my ear is still plugged. I don't have seasonal allergies and cannot think of anything that would be a factor. Would smoking weed somehow plug my ear ? In the mornings and sometimes throughout the day I cough up phlegm, have not been sick though. Plugging my nose and blowing only causes both of my ears to feel even more plugged. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Smoking is injurious to overall health of a human being so we should avoid it. You got this problem because of this only.
  • Posted

This is for medical reasons that I do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.