Plz help

Posted , 8 users are following.

I don’t understand what type of headache this is. I have one every day for the past month! It is always on the right side. Right on the right side of my front forehead. After an hour it’ll shift to the right temple. It is not a tension headache. It throbs. The headache feels mild but since I get them everyday it’s becoming annoying and I am getting frustrated with no answers. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder. My doctor said he aches are common when going through this. I am terrified I have a brain tumor and I cry every day thinking I am dying. Eveyone says I’m fine but I just don’t know. Advil and Tylenol don’t even help. Is this a migraine type headache? sad

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh my God! I have the same feelings as you!
    • Posted

Yes i have been suffering from anxiety! I get scary feelings about dying. I feel same as u do about brain tumor. I don’t know how to deal with it. I dont have courage to go and check with a neurologist as i feel scared about the results! 😭😭😭😭

• Posted

I literally fear death every single day. Some days I have an hour of relief, then I’ll get a headache and it’ll ruin it and I start to panic and worry that I have a tumor. sad I am going to be so scared when I see the neurologist! I dont wanna find out something bad and terrible. Do you find anything that helps with your headaches? 
    • Posted

I feel exactly the same way like you do! I can understand your situation. 😭😭

You should try home-made remedies to check if it relieves the pain. Some things which may work.. for example; to get a head massage  or by taking a hot shower or by applying peppermint oil..  

How many times in a day do u get this pain ? 

I get daily headaches and the pain moves from different parts of the head!

• Posted

I feel so bad for us. sad I try peppermint oil but it doesn’t work sad hot showers work for an hour or so then the headache comes back. I heard magniesum is supposed to be good? I have yet to try it. I’ve tried Advil, Tylenol, and nothing works. Have you tried excedrin for your headaches? 

For the first weeks I would get them every single day.. wake up in the morning and it would be there until 2, would go away and when the sun went down it would hit me again. Now they come whenever I’m having a bad day which is every other day. Mines always the same spot which worries me rolleyes

• Posted

No dont feel like that headache are common mostly in periods 
  • Posted

Same again feel too scared to go docs incase it is a tumour I have had a terrible two days and I’m so so scared that I have a tumour I’ve had a terrible headache for the past two days now but it’s been an horrific time 
    • Posted

Do you take anything for your headache? sad I’m so sorry you feel this way! I had the worst headache last night and it made me panic and I barley slept. I seriously hope the pain goes away for you. 
  • Posted

I feel the same.. so i have been telling myself constantly that its not anything serious and I shouldn’t worry about it. Not all headaches are a cause of brain tumor. It could something not serious.

I have been to a neurologist and he said that since im a girl so it could be because of the women  menstrual cycle but he informed me to do a brain CT scan which scares me alot 🙁🙁🙁 i dont know how to deal with it!

And Which country are u from?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.