Plz plz go away feel like poooooo

Posted , 3 users are following.

morning, I been up since about 3-30 ish 😭 I feel real poo 2day but tired but scared 2 go scared as wont sleep 2nite 😭 

I just wish it wud all go away ? Dunno wot 2 do anymore :-( x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What time is it now?
    • Posted

Defo luv, how long u been sufferings luv & how do u manage with it all :-( I hate it & it's really doing my head in :-( x
    • Posted

It's awful ain't it, do u ave an hour later on, how do u get through ur day x
    • Posted

I struggle every minute of every day and night with health anxiety and anxiety, sick of it and have to go work now so catch up later take care x
    • Posted

Ok luv, hope u have a good day :-( I dunno how u work with this its rite bad luv :-(

im hoping it gets easier as this is doing my head in, I can't carry on this way it's every morning n through the day :-( x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.