PMDD/ peri mrnapause relief

Posted , 4 users are following.

Listening to other women who have suffered with this is very comforting! None of us are crazy, just miserable! 😄  I am convinced that if we have had these intense symptoms as younger women peri meanpsuse just exsasobates them. You ladies are courageous. Not easy living with all of  this. There is good news though. After hitting perimanapause I started praying because I just felt like I couldn’t live like this anymore. I started researching natural treatments because this is my prefrence. Ran into a product called MACAFEM online.  All natural Macca root. Used everywhere in Europe. Many many incredible testimonies. I had nothing to loose.  My migraines and cramps were laying me out for days. Gave me my life back. Most  everything disappeared completely or most certainly lessened significantly. I was able to function again. Symptoms were relieved. Please look into it. It changed my life!  It really works! Praying for all of you and thankful to offer hope!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I just copy and pasted. I will look into it and thanks for sharing! So good we have each other!! smile
  • Posted

Hi I just started using raw maca about 5 days ago 

How long did it take you to see the difference 

Thank you 

Jackie

USA in florida 

• Posted

Hi Muga!

Other than headaches and cramps what other symptoms have subsided?

Thanks!

• Posted

I'm allergic to Macca root :-(

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.