PMR

Posted , 6 users are following.

Sorry, I am only receiving 4-day old discussions. I appear to be signed in..?

How to fix..? Thanks you.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

I've reported it to the moderator - I'm getting some notifications and I have started using the notification bar on the side all the time but even there they aren't always appearing on time.

• Posted

PS - In fact, I've just noticed your post is "a day ago" and this is the first time it has appeared in my notifications.

• Posted

notifications in the notification bar have sort of caught up this morning. But I don't use them.

A few days ago I noticed that more recent posts were being sorted to the top in the main forum page. And clicking on the latest post for a thread just navigates to the top of a thread. Just wondering if its just me. No response to PM to moderator.

• Posted

oops, latest posts being sorted to the top of a thread ......

and clicking on latest post for a thread in main forum page navigates to top of thread, not latest post....

• Posted

Julian, I am having the same issue......so I am having to do a lot of scrolling down the thread to find the latest post. Hope they can fix this soon!
  • Posted

Hi all,

I have been on leave for a week hence late reply. 

Re notification emails - I have been told there was an issue but this should now be fixed, let me know if anyone is still having problems.

Re sorting of replies - I can see the problem but not sure when or why this was changed. I will report it as a bug and see if we can get it restored to how it was.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Thank you! Mine are fine now - don't know about anyone else.

On holiday?????? That shouldn't be allowed wink

• Posted

I am still not receiving email notifications of new posts. Nothing in spam (junk) either.
    • Posted

Hi,

I've checked our email provider and there were a few new discussion emails sent to you that have been opened and the link clicked. However the majority were being blocked as you had reported an email from us as spam in the past. I've removed the report so you should get all emails now.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Apparently there are some inconsistencies in how your web site treats different matters. Example: sometimes when I click on a "go to" in an email notifying me of a new comment (such as this one) the site doesn't recognize me and I'm required to go through the signin process. Other times not.

As to "spam", I can't recall a notification being sent to my spam category.

Thanks for trying.

• Posted

thanks,

the sort for a topic is different depending on whether the topic title is clicked or latest post clicked in main page with all topics (if that makes sense).

• Posted

Could you clarify something for me? When I sign in to Patient I check the "keep me signed in" (or whatever) box. Then I leave the site. Then I get an email telling me about a new post. I click to go to the post. Patient comes up and I have to sign in again! Is that how it is supposed to work?

• Posted

I know the Moderator will have a response for you, perhaps after the weekend, but I wonder if it's something as simple as the browser you use, or perhaps your device?  There may be a setting in your software which requires you to allow the device to remember passwords? I don't want to tempt fate, but my browser (chrome) remembers me and has done so since I signed up about 1 1/2 years ago. 

• Posted

Thanks, Anhaga.

I do hope it is something simple. I use Chrome browser, also. Nothing in the settings (that I know of), would cause Patient to forget me.

• Posted

I do know if I just go to the Patient site, not directly to this forum, which I've bookmarked, I have to log in. 

• Posted

Ah, so the issue may be with cookies?  Must remember that in other contexts.  Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.