PMR----muscle or joint pain or both

Posted , 9 users are following.

I hear a lot of people talk about PMR joint pain...............for me it seems......

for the last 15 years to be all muscle pain.........it can certainly feel as if

the joints are affected......but i am thinking the joint bit is arthritis, or whatever........

​For instance....at one stage i had trouble with my knees..couldnt walk,

couldnt get out of a chair......just thought it was PMR...

​Then one day a friend said  i.have had knee pain for years but now am OK

His cure was ,...ELMORE  OIL.....rubbed sparingly into his knees for two

weeks morning and night WITHOUT FAIL... the pain started to disappear

​then vanished.......

​The story was,,, it was arthritis ,and arthritis  causes crystals to grow in the joints.....ELMORE OIL contains Tea Tree oil....eucalyptus oil...olive oil and

​vanilla for a base.......and is claimed to melt those crystals,,

​ So i tried it....two  weeks and no more knee pain............

​My wife went to hospital with sore knees ....couldnt walk at all.......had

​XRays .. scans  and other tests, they found nothing out of the ordinary..

​Doctors said you have arthritis.........

​Only thing left was arthroscopy..that couldnt be done for a month.......

So home we went. and left it at that for a while.....it was about then we heard of elmore oil....two weeks later she was walking with no pain...

I had a bunion on my right toe...very painful, moreso at night..there was no movement in the toe at all........so rubbed elmore oil in morning and night

​took a few days for the pain to go   six month later most of the swelling has gone with full movement back in the toe....great stuff...i could bath in it...

​i use it on all my joints...but you have to use it twice every day..sparingly...

Any way i suppose i got a bit off course there.......

​but that is my opinion only.....for some thing that i think about and seems

to suit ME........so when my joints get sore its out with the elmore oil...

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hadn't heard of Elmore oil before now Billy, but will see if I can find it

because I know my knee pains are caused by arthritis not PMR.

Thanks

• Posted

Be aware when buying the oil,there is two size containers

125 ml and 250ml. if you see a really good price it may be the smaller size.........

​I dont feel it is an over nite fix..in the case of my bunion and / or gout in my big toe..i would be woken up with what felt like someone hitting my toe with a hammer....rubbing a few drops in for about 5 minutes stopped

​the pain immediately, how ever it possibly was the massaging that did the immediate job, but the longer relief i put down to the oil....

​The contents of the oil are from selected known areas, while they claim

that the cooking process that has  been developed  is also responsible for the overall success...personally i will only buy the oil made

by   ELMORE OIL .com.au   by the way,i am just a satisfied customer ,.

No heat is felt rubbing the stuff in,just use a few drops,if a 5 minute

​rub doesent make it mostly vanish , you are using too much..

• Posted

When my PMR was at it's worse I used an all natural oils spray bought at Health food store and it worked very well also sure saved me from so much pain but will keep this in mind and may have to check it out if pain gets bad again thanks for the info sounds like a good,product for sure 

• Posted

Not available in Canada but is similar to what i used so will stick with it , worked good for me . 
  • Posted

Sure hope it's as good for me. Found it on eBay I'm in Canada so cheapest I could find. Coming from Ohio and not Australia. Anxious to try it. Pmr under control but arthritic knees ruining my life.

• Posted

Just make sure of the container size,best value for oil is 250ml..

If it is super cheap it may be the small 125ml container...

• Posted

Great to find a solution for your symptom! Glad to know it.

The Gilmore oil dissolves the crystals bringing the desired relief.

Take care

iellen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.