PMRGCAuk SURREY SUPPORT GROUP

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone

Although short notice, if anyone either living in the area or close enough to travel would like to attend our PMR/GCA group Christmas buffet lunch on Tuesday, 1st December, please contact me as soon as possible.

Although we have quite a full list of members and their partners attending (47 in all), the Council who own our venue have just been in touch to say they have made an error with our booking and are moving us to a much larger room, hence I find I am able to accommodate more people, although up to a limit of course due to short notice for the caterer.

Our venue is Chertsey Hall, Heriot Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9DR. There is a public car park opposite the venue. Arrival/registration will start at 12 noon, with buffet lunch from 12.30pm, for which the cost is £6.00 a head for members and £8.00 a head for non-members. Lunch will be followed by a raffle and a quiz. Carriages at 3pm!!

If you would like to join us to share your experiences and gain support from others with PMR/GCA who understand, or simply to take you minds of this pesky condition for a few enjoyable hours, do get in touch with me asap by sending me a personal message (can't post the email address or this post will disappear for moderating) to register and reserve one of the few extra spaces available - you can be sure of a very warm welcome.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Shirley - thank you for the invite but it's my usual 'problem' - transport!!  I wish you, and the other Surrey members, all the best for Tuesday.  It also clashes with Parents Evening at my sons college at Brockenhurst.

Enjoy!!  John

• Posted

Hi shirley spotted you here  hope we get some new members who live close enough to get there
    • Posted

What a lovely surprise to see you posting here after all this time, Sparklin.  See you tomorrow - there will be one or two new faces for you to take under yur lovely wing!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.