Pms and copper iud

Posted , 2 users are following.

I know this was previously talked about, but I need advice. I’m 34. I’ve had the non hormonal IUD in since 2011 because the success rate of no babies (yet). Prior, for about 4-6 months I was on the pill and it made me sad, paranoid and depressed. 

Fast forward. Still have IUD, but every other month my PMS is out of this world and I am like a vengeful Godzilla. My husband thinks therapy will help and he’s. Or wrong, but I’m wondering if there is birth control out there that will help. I’m very laid back and easy going, so when my PMS hits it can be really hard on my loved ones and I would really like to stay married

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I don’t have much to offer but going to therapy was the best decision I’ve ever made and think everyone should go. I think you could try maca and that may help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.