pms-trandolapril need help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone ive been on these for a few weeks. At most 2 and a half. Ive noticed shortness of breath has anyone else experinced this with these new type of HBP.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

brandonO9344...you are on a new medication which was very recently launched here in Canada. This is an ACE Inhibitor, & considered as a "generic" form of the medicine Mavik. 

If you are experiencing shortness of breath...are you sure this is caused by the medication??? Has the shortness of breath only been in existence since starting the pms-trandolapril???

By all means contact the Dr., but do not stop the medication unless you are directed to do so.

• Posted

Im not sure but my lungs and heart are ok so im lost...
  • Posted

Hi Brandon, you can also ask pharmacist if this drug can possibly cause these side effects.   Especially if you are not able to see your doctor soon.  I can relate to experiencing side effects with BP meds so I hope you find answers soon.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.