Pnemonia with Collapsed lung

Posted , 1 user is following.

Its been stressful time this past year , many know me i am x patient of gillaian barrie syndrome I have been off this site for few months so here it goes . Five months ago i had gotten pnemonia they said cause i was having lots stabbing pains and they said crushed lung felt so bad it was so painful . .They admitted me asp was on iv . Two weeks later they discharged me . few weeks later same thing so went to my doctor gave me antibiotics so down this road again this time the worst pains got so sever bad i was sleeping so much i felt very strange not normal so go back in they did mri came back my left lung collapsed . and nothing they can do i said this is not normal i am in so much pain could not do any thing tells me go home i thought this is not normal . i got home heating pad advil you name it i read in google to do bed rest i did BED REST NOW 7 weeks bed bounded know picking up heavy stuff vacuum and all this to day i feel less pain when laying down heavy chest felling feeling like it was shifting . had a broncholoscope done monday last week waiting to get results why this happened . ANY SUGGESTIONS ? please 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.