Pneumonia for 7 months straight

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hii need help! I am 17 and i have been sick with Pneumonia for 7 months its been since August of 2015. Im still coughing and spittimg up green/yellow mucus. Any idea why this might still be going on? The doctors i went too couldnt give us a answer hopefully someone on here can! 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had an elderly friend of mine who periodically got pneumonia. In fact, every time you turned around he had pneumonia. His problem was that he didn't drink much water, the very key that would help flush out the body and rid it of toxins. If you really want to see your body heal, it needs the very things it requires for survival. If you don't drink much water, this will definitely keep film us going, I've seen it happen. Nasty things happen when you don't drink enough water. Your body needs the building blocks required for self repair. Medicine can only do so much, you must do the rest. I'll give you a little clue about the water trick:

You can drink your water either ice cold or warm. Either way, you're going to see results. Of course ice water will help to shrink any swelling, but warm water helps to penetrate and remove toxins. Either way, you're going to see good results

• Posted

You're very welcome! Another thing I forgot to mention is if you find yourself fighting a battle with constipation, not addressing it can lead to other problems. I watched what an elderly friend of mine went through and he was in and out of the hospital a lot, in fact many times unnecessarily. Very nasty things happen to your body when you don't drink enough water. Simple minor infections can actually become full-blown illnesses and diseases 
  • Posted

Many nasty things happen to the human body when you don't drink enough water, and yes, pneumonia is only one of them among other nasty things. What I would do if I were you is to take a very large thermal jug and fill it about halfway with water and stick it in the freezer before going to bed. In the morning take it out and top it off with water, and you'll have ice water all day. This is especially useful during hot summer months. You can actually use that thermal jug as a water pitcher throughout the day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.