Poem:Unrequited

Posted , 4 users are following.

My anxiety is at the top of the plateau. May one of you help me or at least listen. At least understand.

What breathes on the arches

of your sacred skin

You punish me

for what i feel within

Sinister smile for which you define

the loss of time,heartbeats decline

Indication

How your eyes lie for where you wish to truly lie

Why,the height for which you stand

Withstands the safety of this hand, of mine

so perfection curtails, my hindrance to say

"Your breath so young, your eyes so wild, you epitome of natures child"

While style betrays your kind, 

you pay in kind to my powerless divine of your beauty, 

paradox confines,

the greatest pleasure of all, the pain you cause

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like your poetry is a way of helping you deal with anxiety.
    • Posted

Or it could be a way to encourage him to wallow in teenage angst? It's a fine line.

• Posted

Your poem is a great way of expressing your self, but in plain terms what are you going through, what do you feel is it constent panic attacks ? Do you know what your triggers are? I would love to listen to be a ear for you. And hopefully be able to help you deal and realized you have the power tostop them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.