POLYMYOSITIS and Sjogren's Syndrome

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been diagnosis with both. I don't know what is happening to me. I have dry mouth than during day a sticky mucus. I thought it came with what I had. Then I had a small lump show up on my left side of face. I thought it was a pimple It drains a sticky mucus.  I had it removed 2x times so far.  I have developed a pimple or 2 in my left ear which has sticky fluid in it.  I wash my hands after touching either one and it is slimy  With all 3 different things this happen. It is all on my left side of face.  I am also numb on L side mouth especially chin and Left side of face. 

I also have been getting hang nails then hard skin around fingernail with skin 

peeling I don't know what else is going to go wrong.

My back pain is so bad I can't stand in the morning when I try and get out of bed, Yes I have 2 crushed dish absolutely crushing my spinal cord on L3 and L4.  I agree that maybe a sperate thing  Everything going on Is this normal.

I understand SS has many things are all these things related?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.