Poop breath? Help me please! Ruining my life

Posted , 5 users are following.

my breath smells like freaking poop. i have completely changed my diet, after being told my breath smells like poop. people talk about me at work and my friends and family whisper and talk behind my back. i literally dont leave home. im so sad.

i do not eat meat anymore, mainly veggies. i quit smoking, i excercise and still my breath smells very bad.

anyone ever had this? how did you cure it?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried doing a chlorine dioxide rinse? It's pretty much a diluted bleach rinse. It really helps.

• Posted

If it's ruining your life you need to see someone about it, have you discussed this with your dentist at all? A friend of mine had this issue, his breath was awful so he bought it up with his dentist and he was advised that smoking has caused it; I'm not sure exactly what the issue was but over a year he had 1-2 dental appointments a month and now I no longer want to vomit when talking to him, massive improvement.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.