Poor concentration

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone had anything that helps there concentration? I suffer from anxiety and Thanatophobia and that's hard enough but I find I have little to no concentration and this is affecting my job I'm worried I could lose my job because of it any advice greatly received xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This is just a guess you should ask your doctor but my sister has ADHD and has a very hard time concentration until she went on medication. The medication for ADHD really helps her concentrate and focus on one thing at a time hope this helps.
    • Posted

Hi Ray

Can I ask how old your sister is?

I'm 29 but been this way since I was young.

S c

• Posted

Well my daughter had ADHD with speech difficulties and huge concentration issues, I went to many docs but there was no perceiable benefit until a friend suggested this site _____, kind of cheap and effective. They prescribed my dauther a homeopathic med called Lycopodium besides some others which helped her a lot. May be you can try the same. It must be available at a homeopathic pharmacy near you.

Patient Moderator Note: I have removed an URL (a link) from this reply as it was unsuitable for inclusion within these forums. If any user is interested in this removed information they should contact the author via the Private Messaging system requesting such. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Posted

Hey Subostar my sister is 34 but she was like this as long as I can remember, she told me once she started taking medication for it it really help her out, it might with a try.
    • Posted

Il say to my doctor on Monday and see what they say , as I do anything to be able to just get on with it but I'm worried it's affecting my job 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.