Popping in my brain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys! Hope someone can help me.

Inwas diagnosed with relapsing remitting MS about 10 years ago. And over the past year up until now I get this poping in my brain. It's just one poo at a time. I feel it's in my brain. What could this be. There is only one pop or click at a time and doesn't happen every night. I am also known for migraines ever since I was diagnosed with MS.thanks guys. Stace 😊

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Stace! I get this too and I can't ever explain it to anyone!! it isn't painful just a popping sound and feeling in my brain !! I have not been diagnosed with MS (although I believe 100% that I have it) I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.