Popping sound coming from nose.

Posted , 3 users are following.

It feels like i have popping candy up my nose especially at night when I'm lay down is this my sinuses draining? It drives me mad and keeps me awake for ages.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I experience those types of noises, sometimes I'm aware of them in my ears as well.

Popping candy is a good description.!

When I use my irrigation machine that sometimes sets them off.

Along with pressure and pain the pops are quite regular.

If I do notice then more at night I think that for me it is more to do with I'm more relaxed and it is quiet, thus I'm aware of them more.

• Posted

yep, i am having the exact same symptom right now. Feels a little strange and I've never experienced it before, but this is by far the worst sinus infection I've ever had too. Maybe it's a good sign that things are opening up more? The headache is just so so awful this time around. ugh

• Posted

does anyone experience pain in there teeth too? it comes in waves feels like a sharp pain and my teeth feel like they are throbbing but my cheek also feels tender

• Posted

does anyone experience pain in there teeth too? it comes in waves feels like a sharp pain and my teeth feel like they are throbbing but my cheek also feels tender

• Posted

Yes very much so. In the past I had two teeth removed by the dentist when it turns out the cause was my maxillary sinuses...!

• Posted

it feels like im putting tin foil on a filling that feeling??

• Posted

For me it was like that, which I blamed on my sensitive teeth, but then over time got a lot worse.

As mentioned I even had teeth removed, until much later when I found the issue was related to my maxillary sinuses.

• Posted

so you experienced the same feeling then??

• Posted

Initially yes, as I mentioned in my previous post. But later it was the constant pain that troubled me.

• Posted

i dont get the pain all the time mainly when ive eaten something but i do feel like there is pressure in my cheek

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.