Positive . . .

Posted , 5 users are following.

Happy New Year to you all. Yes it is difficult to be positive when faced with this debilitating condition, but I am trying, I really enjoy this forum, knowing I am not alone.

Thank you

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Sharon, Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, You are so right, its tough to muster up a positive attitude when a body feel so bad, I can only share with you that I try my best to look at the blessings that I had bestowed upon me by creator. When I first came down with meniere's  I was bewildered with all the life changes I had to accept in such a speedy manner. I was forced to close my business and learn to live a sedentary life. It's been a challenge but I have the strength within me to push on, They claim the Good Lord don't put on you more than you can handle, but Bless his heart he is trying my patience. 

¯`v´¯wink Thinking of you!  

`*.¸.*´ and we all send prayers during this

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨wink¸.•*¨wink difficult time, We are beside you! 

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.? Bertman 

• Posted

You're never alone Sharon. Never. smile I am aspiring to be like Bertman and keep the good attitude every day. When I start stirring the pity pot I try to kick my own butt and find some quiet...then actively focus on the good things of the day. The sunshine, my pets, the fact that this condition isn't fatal just a challenge. I really love to read and it's harder to do that now so I do audio books. That sort of thing. Most of all, never give up, never give in. smile Sending love and light. ~Mary

• Posted

We are all in this together and how great it is to be able to run certain situations by others in here.....none of us feel the same its such a crazy syndrome to have as what works for one may not for another but keep at it...keep your chin up and take it head on.....we can all get through this together!!!
    • Posted

Hello Bluesmann, You are so right, none of us are alone, through the connection of this website I am making some great new friends, We are all blades of grass, and meniere's is the mower. Meniere's can mow us over but can't touch the roots from which we grow again and again. 

ø¤º°`°º¤ø-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.Bertman •:*'''''*:•-:¦:-ø¤º°`°º¤ø

• Posted

Thank your for sharing your feelings. You are not alone here. Best wishes in 2018. Stay positive and like others have said, let’s be grateful for the things we have and appreciate them even more. A positive disposition, I believe, can help mitigate the effects of this disease.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.