Posted , 4 users are following.

1. Keep Calm

2. Baby comparison re: walking

3.  Some bling for the boot...LOL

4.  Doggie duty

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I am posting this for myself because I am very disappointed a week after my operation and I am trying to keep my sense of humor and try to be a "good patient"  Patience and humor are my two keywords for today.  IF it helps anyone else, well I was hoping...I do not mean to be flippant, shallow, or disrespectful of anyone's recovery or disappointments...just trying to help out myself and others...I may be off base in terms of humor in the UK, so please message me if this is an inappropriate post.
  • Posted

I love it- made it made me smile and a bit teary, that I am not alone in this strugle (baby has more obstacles to achieve this goal).

Thank you . I am from Australia, but I guess there are the same things which make us lough- all around the world.

• Posted

Hi Ella, thank you...I'm just not always sure about the differences between countries like England, Australia, etc. vs. the US.  Interestingly, one of the best package of gifts arrived recently from a piano teacher in Australia, when my husband and I sent her a copy of our book we are revising about piano technique...all sorts of Union Jack things - like 6 gifts in the box...very neat...someday I would like to see Australia 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.