Positive Reviews here

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi

id like to hear more about the positive effects people are having. if you are weeks months down the road on CITA please let me know how you feel. i need to hear some positive reviews xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi turvell, I'm 6 months in and can tell you cit does work with time. You will have blips at times but you know how to get through it and continue on. I've gotten to where I'm back to feeling normal I almost forgot to take meds which I think is a good sign. Be patient and keep busy and your mind occupied and you will see and feel the change. Good luck
    • Posted

i had a some good feelings in the first few days and i think must have been placebo really. or maybe some relief that i had finally said it to my doc and put a name to it and started treatment. i hope it works as the anxiety and guilt i used to suffer of nothing at all was exhausting. i need to read some positive responces as its mostly all negative i find xx
  • Posted

I had a very positive response to citalopram. It did take time though. In the early period 6/8 weeks felt slightly muffled but that was a relief in fact. I've come off it but unfortunately had to start again a couple of times over the years but it good to know there is a pyschological crutch on hand should my brain start limping again so to speak! 
  • Posted

Hi, I'm 4 months in and 6 weeks on 30mg and feeling so much better. I feel like my old self at the moment and I never thought I would again. I know there will still be blips along the way but I'm just enjoying this feeling now. 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.