Positive thoughts.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Adjusting on citalopram can be hard and can often lead to less then pleasant thoughts and increased anxiety so I've been reading positive quotes before I go to bed to fill my head with uplifting inspirational thoughts before I go sleep.

Long story short I find it keeps the negative thoughts away and ive decided to share any some I come across and hope others will do the same.

To start off here is one I found inspirational.

"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."

Another one I repeat to my self is

"Always forwards never backwards."

It helps me to stay on track feel free to add any quotes you find inspirational.

Or any new progress you've made would be great to hear.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi kain

I don't have a quote but when I have my lulls I sing the song ' you are not alone ' from Into the woods.

I often wake up already singing it in my head.

• Posted

"become themaster of your mind rather than let your mind master you."

• Posted

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.
  • Posted

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.
  • Posted

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

• Posted

Love the life that makes you happy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.