Possable Neck Injury, are these symptoms related?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so I'm getting an MRI for my Cervical Spine on Monday (11/12) but more symptoms have started AFTER I saw the neurologist of course.

The symptoms the neurologist knows about are: Pain in my left arm elbow and wrist with pins and needles in my hands and occasional pain in my neck.

The symptoms that appeared after i saw

him: Ringing in left ear, really bad headaches at the back of my head and side of face, chest pain on the left side above my breast and sometimes in the middle, and a burning feeling in my face

so could these symptoms possibly be related to a neck injury? will the MRI people be able to tell me if they're related? also I've gotten an EKG done twice recently and my heart was fine.

thanks in advance!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi Christina i have your symptoms plus (all left face head and chest) and have been checked by 2 neuros plus what feels like every other ologist but no definitive answers other than nerve damage. i know it is distressing but wait for your MRI, and realise you are in charge of your body and keep pursuing answers. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.