Possible balantis?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey, I have an appointment in a few days but want to have someone else take a look at this. I'm quite embarrassed about it. Symptoms seem to be irritation of glans, some skin irritated under glans, and spme shaft pain.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'll add some pictures, but I was on oral antibiotics and some other meds, because of a surgery. Adding pic. I tried lotion, but the skin retained the same consistency and the pain seemed to linger a little bit more. 

• Posted

From looking at your photo, I'm not seeing any obvious reason you have this discomfort. Maybe it's more caused by the fact that your body has been through a hard time with the operation and recovery? I'd suggest persisting with moisturizer and just waiting to see if things improve. No need for any embarrassment, and it's good to get checked out medically - hopefully whoever you consult will be able to help. Good luck and good health....

• Posted

In case you didn't notice, lotion seems to aggravate the pain, as well as soothe nothing. I don't know why its like this, I used to not have wrinkles on the shaft and it appeared far less irritated on the glans.

• Posted

how long has it been irritated and what is the suspected source of said irritation.
  • Posted

I was told years ago that no.lotion should be put on scrotum or penis.

If there is dry skin, baby oil is better.

Lotion can burn or cause more skin irritations.

I don't know of any silolution for your problem because I have never had your symptoms.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.