Possible blood pressure or other issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there,

So i plan to see a doctor, but the next appointment is 4 days away. But here goes, sorry its a bit long winded.

I'm a 25 year old male, I'm overweight at 92KG, I'm 180cm tall.

So a few years ago I had severe chest pains, after a multitude of tests, x-rays, ultrasounds and physical checks, they didn't know what was wrong. Eventually a consultant diagnosed me with pericarditis, and after months of treatment with basic anti-inflammatory drugs the pain went away.

Now I find myself with another worrying issue. I woke up a few weeks ago with serious pain in my nose, like it was going to explode. After 30 minutes it faded and I tried to get back to sleep. However over the next few weeks I have been able to hear my pulse in my ear (whooshing noise) when trying to sleep at night, tingling in my fingers, and if i raise my leg or arm for even 1 minute i get tingling sensations and then muscle ache afterwards.

Not only this, I have noticed that recently I struggle to maintain an erection even when highly sexually aroused, I can get an erection, but its like after a minute or so my body is tired, I can then either experience dizziness or feel zoned out, again my fingers will tingle when this happens, i also get out of breath when I normally would not.

Is this all high blood pressure, or is there something even more sinister occurring which I should be mentioning to a doctor?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.