Possible Cyst?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel like I may have a cyst, but I really have no idea because my symptoms are so confusing. I have a gyno appt next week, but of course I googled my symptoms 😧 And could use some input or reassurance until then. About a month ago I had some symptoms of a UTI so I took some leftover antibiotic I had and then my symptoms kinda changed. I allllways feel my ovulation pains, never anything major but this past month I did not feel that usual pain, just some aches and pains in the pelvic region which is new for me. So I worried for some reason maybe I didn't ovulate, but my period did start on time...but was lighter than usual and took a day or two longer to finally stop completely. Since my period ended I've still been having the cramping, and occasional sharp pains that come and go so quickly. Sometimes it feels like gas, sometimes it feels like it's centered around my right ovary and I can feel the pain radiate in my thigh. The weird part is sometimes I feel an ache near my left ovary, too. When I move in certain positions I can feel an ache near my ovary.  I know I sound crazy, but all of this is new to me so it makes me nervous. I have also started having some acid reflux and really haven't had much of an appetite the past couple of days. Whyyyy did I google my symptoms? I'm 31, have 2 kids, and we were planning on trying for #3 in the spring. I really hope and pray this isn't anything serious.  Has anyone had any similar experiences? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Faith. I posted last week for the first time. Sounds like we are in a similar situation. I have an internal ultrasound booked for Saturday.... I know how you are feeling. I’m constantly analysing each new twinge or ache. I wish I hadn’t googled too... I’m finding it really weird that my symptoms keep changing...  do put in an update after your apointment x
    • Posted

I certainly will. I wish I had called earlier than I did because they would have been able to see me today. And It helps to know someone else is dealing with this, too. I have Fibromyalgia so I keep wondering if this is related to that, but this time I don't think it is. I've never had these kind of issues before, and how the pains and aches vary is strange to me also. I keep telling myself to stay off Google, but I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. Do you ever feel sick to your stomach? Almost like acid reflux? That started happening over the last week on and off and is what really triggered my fears! 

• Posted

When is your appointment? No no acid. At the weekend I was so tired and no appetite.  a bit nauseous earlier today. The last four days the bottom of my back has been aching, not the spine, more the kidney area. The last two days I’ve been constipated with a feeling of pressure like severe trapped wind in my upper abdomin but the three days before that I had diarrhoea...wonder what it’ll be tomorrow! X
    • Posted

My appt is Nov 10. I feel like I have trapped wind, too. Sounds like we have very similar symptoms. I know my biggest fears are rare, but it's still hard not to focus on that small percentage. Keep us updated after your appt! I'm sure it will go smoothly! 

• Posted

I know the feeling. I appreciate having someone to talk to. Keep in touch x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.