Possible endrimetriosis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I'm new to the forum just wanted to say Hi.

I went to the doctors 6 weeks ago with bad right hip pain and stabbing pains in my right pelvic area.

She sent me for an x Ray and some blood tests, all came back fine she said to come back to see her as she didn't think the hipmpain and the pelvic pain where related.

Went back earlier in agony with pelvic pain

She examined me externally and internally and said she wants me to have a scan, but she thinks its endrimetriosis.

I'm on my period now and I'm in pain so much pain I can walk properly or bend over with out sharp pains.

When I urinate it hurts a little too.

Yesterday when i walked I had pains shooting up my spine.

Can anyone help me ? Does this sound like endrimetriosis?

And ideas on how to relieve this pain

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

When I was first called back to the prep area my husband was not allowed. Once I had my blood pressure, pregnancy test and was changed into a gown he was brought to me. He stayed with me until I was wheeled down to the operating room. 

• Posted

Hi all

Well had my surgery last Thursday 27th

My cysts had gone but she confirmed stage 4 endrimetriosis scaring fusing my uterus to my bowel together and a deposit on my bowel.

She didn't remove any off it, she said it was to dangerous in case it damaged my bowel

So have to try hormone treatment to help with pain.

I have had the meina coil put in but I am still getting bad period

Cramps.

Any advice

• Posted

hi chaz , you sound like your going through hell hun, im at the moment trying to find out if i have endo as i believe i have it xx i wont bore you with all the details but i believe something is happening to my bowel and was wondering if you know if it can be showed up on a scan or whether u have to have laparscopic surgery to see this? feel im alone and fobbed off with it all xx hope u get better soon hun xx
    • Posted

Hi. I'm afraid true picture doesn't show on ultraound scan. More on an mri but true diagnosis via laparoscopy only. Nothing showed on my scan apart from cyst which I had lap for to wake up to say everything was fused hence the pain wasn't the cyst after all. Don't let them fob you off. If you happy to have laparoscopy of course.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.