Possible for Fordyce spot, PPP or Herpes

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi H have a question for the symptoms of my penis so this is inside of the foreskin and I think I had it for a bit of time and it seems it is spreading (not sure tho maybe its just my panic) I was wondering what this possibly can be. 

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

or It might be HPV not sure either one 
  • Posted

It was never itchy 
  • Posted

Please go get this checked it very well looks like HPV, it doesn’t have to be itchy at all.... Good luck and play safe, always! 
    • Posted

can u help me with this then: i have almost the same as drog123, i have these 2 blisters looking pimples that at the start of my shaft (more like on top of my scrotum), and then 1 in the center of my pubic area. they're completely painless, not itchiness, nothing. and i have them for 3 months so far. and yes i did have unprotected sex in the past. is it herpes?

• Posted

Check with a doc, but it might be nothing so don't worry, just have a doc look at it

• Posted

Thanks I will check with the doctor
    • Posted

any updates? plz cz i might have the same
    • Posted

sorry for late reply. I asked family doctor and they just said they do not know what it is honestly. They said HPV usually does not grow inside foreskin where it usually occurs at the surface of the foreskin. But I tried to take care by freezing it. 
  • Posted

Looks like fordyce spots to me, but please get checked out. As it is better to have a medical professional opinion
  • Posted

i have thesame problem too, i hope it's not contagious

• Posted

i have similar dots i guess. no symptoms at all but they go away after some days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.