possible herpes breakout or razor bumps?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had on and off itching for 6 months had bv twice in this timeline but never resolved after treatment and no response to yeast treatment. when i first started gettinf symptoms of itching and burning i just assumed it was a yeast infection as i had just started my birth control two weeks before and because there was thicker looking discharge but there was a red rash in my vulva that looked like little red dots but no sores from what i recall. i got really sick a week after an unprotected encounter in october he came back positive for chlamydia a couple weeks after the encounter but i tested for it 3 times and was negative. when i got sick i was on 3 diff antibiotics without them ever swabbing as they just assumed i had strep but it never resolved so i was eventually hospitalized as i could no longer eat. they never found out what i had as all my mouth swabs came negative for mono strep and tonsilitis and i was sick for an entire month with super swollen lymph nodes in my neck and really bad throat. since then i have had on and off itching in my vagina and cant pinpoint it and no doctor has helped but i shaved a couple days ago and these popped up a day after and they just look a bit suspicious especially since ive been feeling alittle sick the past couple days with swollen lymph nodes in my armpits and one side of my neck yet i dont know why i would be sick as i havent left my house in 2 months.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

heres another picture

• Posted

Highly likely that these are just razor bumps.

• Posted

But, what is the little black spot on the left hand side of the second photo? Looks like a tick.

• Posted

I suggest you to take complete STD panel including HIV, CBC blood test and lymphocytes , leucocytes blood test. A two swollen lymph nodes Neck and Armpit along with sickness indicates major infection present somewhere.. I suspect mostly in your throat or pharynx/larynx

• Posted

do you think the swollen lymph nodes is associated with something std related that im experiencing right now? i havent been feeling sick recently only the swollen lymph nodes, it was 6 months ago that i had a horrible sickness for four months. they did some tests in the hospital with my blood and i think they were all normal but they didnt do any std testing other than a seab for chlamydia and gonnorhea in my throat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.