Possible Herpes Infection

Posted , 3 users are following.

On 24th July 2023, I had visited a massage parlour for the first time and things got out of hand and ended up having sex with massage therapist without a condom, I did not ejaculate into her vagina/mouth.We had around 8-10 sexual acts.

We had oral and vaginal sex.

Immediately the next day I started seeing boils on my body and after reading online can say it is molluscum contagiosum.

I took the PEP for HIV within 31 hours and still continuing on it.

After a week I got her tested and her reports for HSV 1 & 2 IGG test came back positive.It is not definite whether it is HSV-1 or HSV-2.

HIV was negative.

Recently I got 2 paper cuts on my penis shaft after 19 days, I think it was itching there a night before.

I want to know if I have contracted HSV, only symptoms are tingling sensations (can be due to molluscum or PEP antivirals).

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

no this looks like HSV and your description is adding up to HSV as well. Blood tests cannot tell between hsv 1/2 only a culture(aka SWAB test) can tell that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.