Possible menopause??

Posted , 5 users are following.

So last year I posted on hear that I was bleeding for 3 months solid. It finally stopped and my periods went to having one every 2 weeks without fail. I was due on 2 weeks ago and nothing. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests both said negative. My heads constantly feeling fuzzy occasional hot sweats at night itching all over (random I no) emotions all over the place horrendous period pain with no blood. Any ideas lovely people xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I take menopause fx and have had the itching all over it lasted a while but eventually went. The menopause FX will really help your flushes it's really good. I get pressure head and tingly feeling like something is crawling in my head! I also take B6 which helps and red clover

• Posted

Hi Yasmin yes it sounds very much like the menapause. I'm on hrt patches now, they help with the hot flushes and my sleep but I still get itchy feeling all over now and then x

• Posted

Hi Yes  sounds like the menopause ! i had all of this except the period pains x

• Posted

I was getting so stressed out that I was pregnant. Iv read so many different symptoms I don't no which to believe regarding menopause xx

• Posted

Definitely sounds like menopause. Especially the fuzzy head and hot sweats. I had hot sweats for a long time before I figured out I was Peri menopausal. Then there's the morning nausea, total exhaustion, migraines etc. One thing I learnt with peri meno is to expect the unexpected. Symptoms are so varied yet so many of us experience the same things. The bizzar moods threw me the most. From severe agitation to crying all day.

No matter how strange some of the symptoms you have might seem, you are completely normal even when you think you're not. I'm on BHRT now and its definitely helping me.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.