Possible parasite or what?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone. I have a few questions hoping someone can help me out lately I've been experiencing stomach cramping constipation and abnormal findings in stool when I do go. I have found various of things but the one thing I want to know about are these cotton ball like egg sacs with strings coming from them I have no idea what it could be I've passed two that I saw and possible more I don't look every single time I go to the bathroom. Any idea on what they could be ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you need to get a ova and parasite stool test 
    • Posted

I already got a parasite ova stool test it came back negative. I heard those aren't very accurate.

• Posted

Hi, have you been experiencing weight loss? I guess you don't know how long this has been going on, not exactly something you'd not think of looking for!

This gives me the creeps, I bet it does more so for you! I think if I were you I'd be right back at the Dr's and keep going until you have an answer!

Good luck, maybe someone here can help you? Susan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.