Possible Parathyroid Adenoma

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I’ve been dealing with several health issues lately which I’ve yet to get an actual diagnosis.   Electrolytes have gone up and back down to normal however the only thing to consistently stay elevated is my calcium.  We’re now looking into the PTH levels etc but I’m curious if anyone here who had a parathyroid adenoma felt like they had a lump in their throat when swallowing.  Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you all and god bless.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Randy.  My best advice is to join Sally Bally's Facebook site Hyperparathyroid UK Action4Change.  You'll find a wealth of information on this site and unbelievable help - I did.  Best wishes.  Alan.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.