Possible Penile Cancer?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past week I’ve been having troubles. I have lower abdomen pain before and after a bowel movement and my stomach feels bloated. Sometimes I’ll feel like I have to go but I can’t. My stool is sometimes hard but sometimes normal at the same time. I’m able to have at least one or two bowel movements a day but I still feel constipated. Also before and after going I’ve been getting sick or feeling sick because I’ve had a fever and I feel like I have to puke and I get really sweaty. My body will either feel really hot or really cold but my penis has for some reason felt cold whenever this sickness kicks in. The symptoms come and go. It’s like a weird sickness that doesn’t stay away for good. There are parts of my day where I’ll be okay and then the next I feel sick. Another thing is (I don’t know if this is contributing to my symptoms or not but I guess it’s a possibility) about 5 months ago I spotted an indent on the right side of my penis. I don’t know why but it’s a bit bigger on that side, like kind of thicker and I sometimes feel pressure on my penis. It hasn’t changed in the last five months so I didn’t feel the need to go in and see a doctor or a urologist but lately my penis will sometimes feel cold and some kind of pressure at the same time. I also had a painful orgasm that was unpleasant, it felt cold and there was pressure. I don’t really know how to describe it other than that. There was no blood or anything. It doesn’t hurt when I pee though, the only urinary symptom is frequent urination when my symptoms act up. Other than that, I pee about every five hours but when symptoms act up I pee every 30 minutes to an hour. I don’t know if I have some kind of prostate infection or penile cancer or anything like that but I’m afraid my symptoms are serious and I’m scared to see a doctor but I feel like I’ve reached a point where I need to. Based on my symptoms, does anyone know what I could be experiencing? Any reply would be appreciated. Sorry that my symptoms are all over the place. (btw I just turned 18 and I’ve never had any sexual contact so I know I don’t  have any STDs)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Henry. You need to get to a doctor immediately. Tell him every symptom. A few tests will give him a way to diagnose the problem, The longer you put it off the worse your symptoms will become. You may have a simple problem that can be dealt with. If it is serious, all the better to get it diagnosed quickly! Best wishes, hope to hear from you after the diagnosis. hrrishill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.