Possible pregnancy, really need advice

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. Just looking for advice. My girlfriend and I are a little worried rn. She tells me she has been getting her period on the 10th for the past few months and she hasn't gotten it yet this month. We have had sex a few times without a condom (dumb. I know.) but we're always extremely careful to prevent an "accident" if you know what I mean. Yes, I know the pull-out method isn't ideal and pregnancy is still possible but it's information I should give. She has taken two pregnancy tests from one of those 3 set boxes, with one of them being one of the line thingies and the second one that just says yes or no. We're worried right now because the first one, the line one, had a faint second line, but what confuses us is that the second one said "NO". We aren't sure what to think right now. She says she has been getting some kind of pains but I don't really know much.

Possibly useful information: she has had a lot of physical health problems, and a lot of stress and depression, maybe this is what is causing this. We are both 17. I remember she told me once she would have problems having children because of something but I don't remember what. Also, she got pregnant before (not by me, don't worry) and had a really bad miscarriage, was practically bleeding out.

I know this is bad, I know we made mistakes, I'm just looking for help right now. Any would be appreciated. I'm worried our lives are ruined, hers especially.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi get a clearblue test or go to family planning clinic they will help you both im guessing your from the usa as we dont have tests that say yes or no in the uk lol good luck

• Posted

hi

you could take her to lab and get a blood test done that would be accurate to find hcg level in blood

• Posted

Hi Dylan, please do not worry. You are in safe hands by contacting us. We are happy to inform you that we have a team of physicians, nurse and breastfeeding consultant who gives every sort of suggestions related to pregnancy and baby care. We will connect you to one of our professionals who can give you the best-unplanned pregnancy advice. If you want to get access to our live chat, call or video option, then you will have to sign for our service by paying a lump sum fee. Then you can book an appointment with one of our professionals from the comfort of your home by your phone, computer or laptop. As you said your girlfriend had some previous health complications and also had a miscarriage happened, our expert will give you tips considering all these factors. We hold a question-answer session throughout the week. We maintain privacy in our service. You can book an appointment at our site between 8 am to 9 pm for your unexpected pregnancy advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.