Possible side effects?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all..

I've been taking Orlistat for a few days now and have noticed some side effects that I haven't seen on the leaflet provided..and was wondering if anyone has experience the same?

I have passed some of the orange fat as to be expected, but also my eyes have felt sore and at times a little blurry it's possible they have gone a bitess white too. I've got cold like symptoms, sore throat and so on, I've felt tired more, and not felt very hungry... If anyone has experienced some of these side effects what have you done? Did you stop taking Orlistat ? Did you continue and the symptoms went away? I guess I'm nervous about taking them but also would like to give them the benefit of doubt. I do take a mulity vitamin at bedtime each night and have been eating as recommended.. any more information on the side effects would be appreciated.. smile

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.