Possible uterine prolapse please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I think I may have a dropped cervix. I don’t have any discomfort but I can see something through my vaginal opening which I couldn’t see before and I googled and it could be my uterus. I’m so scared Can anyone tell me what to do or whats wrong? im unsure if its my cervix i see or if one of my vaginal walls is swollen which could mean a tumor?? this is all very scary to me and i dont have health insurance so i want to have an idea of what it could be and how dangerous it is. imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you have a prolapse, which is what you are implying then you would have other symptoms as well. Do you have any pain when having intercourse? Any unusual bleeding? Any problems peeing? Any dragging pain at all, as though something is falling out of your vagina?. If your answer is no to all these questions then you probably dont have a prolapse, or any problem at all. Stop thinking about tumours. In the first instance try doing pelvic floor exercises......that is the first thing any gynaecologist will tell you and they will help to tone the muscles in your vagina. If you are overweight, try losing some. It all helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.