Possible vaginal herpes?

Posted , 6 users are following.

So This weekend I went to my friends, half way through the day I notice the side of my thigh where my underwear lyes is hurting, so I go to check to realize what seems to look like underwear chafing, it was big and round and it was peeling. So I changed into some boxers I went and bought and showered and cleaned the area best I could, next day it scabed and I left it alone. Well now today 2 days from then, I guess I'm having an outbreak, this morning I showered and noticed I had gotten a sore or two near my vagina, not on the lips or anything, throught the day it seemed to get worse and worse, now I have a few everywhere except my lips, they ddidn't start to hurt till later in the night, I used alcohol earlyer to disinfect whatever might be spreading and try and stop it from spreading. Today it just spread like wildflower and I don't know if it's herpes or what it is, does it spread within a matter of hours? I don't understand whats happening. I'm kind of flipping out at 1 am because iv been looking for answers and at pictures all night. Please if someone can give me some insight I would really appreciate it.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jazztastic. I'm sorry but I don't have any information for you as to whether or not this is herpes. I do however, recommend that you get to the doctor right away to find out what it is. Whatever it is is spreading very very fast and could be dangerous. I wish you luck and I hope that it isn't herpes. Any chance you could go ahead and set up a doctors appointment today?
    • Posted

I just came back from the doctors today, my obgyn said it seems like contact dermititis probably from the soap I was using, and said there was nothing wrong on the inside at all and all seemed ok. But running tests just to make sure. It stop spreading Wednesday and is healing now hasn't bothered me since.
  • Posted

I totally understand where u coming from I noticed a few bumps on my lips of my vagina and then the next day there was more and they keep getting worse. It hurts so bad when I pee and now they're just hurting in general.
  • Posted

Defintely does sound like genital herpes .. Which type you have is a good question that your doctor can give you & since you still have sores they can Swab them and give you a culture .

It all sounds to familar .

What you also should do is try to connect where it came from and ask your previous partner(s) if they any history with with cold sores or anything like that .

Just keep the area lubricated !! It will help a lot . I used a&D ointment and it was a life saver .

Hang in there the first outbreak is the worst !

• Posted

Hi michele

Try putting pure emu oil on the sores that heals the blisters up fast

• Posted

Thank you they hurt so bad and I'm going to the gyno tomorrow to confirm
    • Posted

Salt bath real relieve the pain straight away .. but pure emu oil will clear the blisters up real fast ... i feel for you been there done that
    • Posted

Really the sores are getting worse can't wait to go to the gyno tomorrow

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.