Possible yeast or BV? ***Photo***

Posted , 8 users are following.

hello. i have been having itching and i think its swollen too. i suspect it is a yeast infection but i am most concered why the vaginal opening is obscured by these things that are pertruding. can someone please tell me what this looks like or if its normal . please help im so concerned image

tina

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Is this the only symptom you have? Is there anything else? Smelly discharge, or white cheese-like discharge?

• Posted

i have more discharge than normal. discolored in the morning thank you

• Posted

hi, we're the same of a girl who confessed here. is that a normal!? i haven't feel something bad bout myself.

• Posted

I have similar symptoms with the blockages in the vaginal opening. Have you had any help since?

• Posted

Hi! Did you find out what you had? I'm having some similar lumps on the walls / lips of my vagina and they have diagnosed a bacterial vaginosis but sometimes I'm unsure as I haven't seen any improvement after taking the antibiotics and using the special cream. So I'm searching for similar images to mine and yours looks quite the same, except for the lumps at bottom of the channel. Looking forward to your response!

Best!

• Posted

hi..

Even i am facing same issue. There is itching and discharge from my vagina and there is even lumps on my on my wall of vagina . Dr suggest me candid cream but it did not gave any relief . Did you find out what you had , and did it went after taking antibiotics or applying any cream ,if so then plz suggest me that cream name .plz plz.

• Posted

hi tina ,

Are you taking any medicine n is there any improvement due to those medicine. I want to know as I am facing similar problems. Please revert me .

• Posted

definitely vestibular papillomatosis aka vulvar papillae

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.