Possibly could have hurt my non- weightbearing ankle

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello everyone! I had surgery on my peroneal tendons 2 1/2 -3 weeks ago. I had a bad dream last night and instinctively I jerked my non-weight beating injured foot up. it hurt for a few minutes and then the pain went away. this has happened several time where I have moved jerked my foot in my sleep. im just worried I am causing damage. I am wearing a cast.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi try not to worry, this happened a lot to me while in a cast but it never caused any damage. have you got an appointment soon so they can put your mind at rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.