Post and reply have disappeared

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello this message is for Sarah29978 and Your Post NEWBIE I replied to your post and although at first my reply was waiting to be moderated it was eventually posted again . Now both your post and my reply seem to have disappeared. I can't find them anywhere. I have asked the moderator if they know what has happened.So Sarah if you have already read my reply, I hope all goes well for you.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Libralady, thanks so much for getting in touch. I did manage to read your post before it 'disappeared'. I had intended to read it again before replying, but that won't be possible now - I don't really understand these things! I think I might post another message and see how that goes. Thanks again for your good wishes and good luck with your own journey.

• Posted

I have replied but it is waiting to be moderated. Sure I did not say anything I shouldn't have.

• Posted

My reply to you has been deleted. No idea why. Good luck for the future hope all goes well.

• Posted

Not sure but noticed this myself. If it continues i will go to a different site

• Posted

Thanks for that...bit annoyed now! Thought this was a forum for like minded people who are trying to make sense of a flipping horrible illness who were trying to share information and help each other. Thought it would be simple..?

• Posted

Sarah im talking about the missing posts. Not anything you said. i prob read the wrong one and posted. i apologize if you thought i was talking about anything you said. I would never hurt someone else about fibromyalgia . Its painful i know. I hope your ok

• Posted

Hello Debbie, oh dear this isn't going well. I was expressing some frustration at the way the site works, nothing that you said. I am new to using a forum and thought it would be easier to navigate. So, will probably not post again. Thanks for your message, take care of yourself and best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.